Wednesday, January 11, 2017

And Now on Redbubble!

So I have taken the leap into putting my art and designs onto art prints, t-shirts, mugs, pillows...and all other sorts of stuff!

I'm starting out with Redbubble, at present, and I must say it is humongous fun to put a piece of art up and use their uploader to design the piece onto the different things they offer. Very simple and easy. And did I mention fun?

I only have two designs up at present, but you can buy either of them on any of the various items Redbubble offers. My personal favorite is a tie between the little throw pillow and the spiral notebooks and journals offered!

Find them here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/lesliemarie/shop

I also have some more items up in my Etsy shop, all digital downloads. I have a couple paper dolls out(which, as I point out on my listings, can be used as gifts to others, or as collage pieces in ones own artwork. Translation: paper dolls are for all ages, not just little girls!), and I also have a couple of my art prints available as digital downloads (meaning you can buy and print from your own computer to hang up, or hire a professional printer to do it for you).

Here again is the link to my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecolorscribe

That's all for now but I have plans in the back of my mind for a fun blog post in the future. Still in the vague stages, but a memoir type of thing. I've been listening to an audiobook about Christopher Robin Milne. Yes, that is the son of A.A. Milne and the "hero" of the Winnie the Pooh books. I adored listening to his description of his childhood and the places that inspired his father's writing's about the Hundred Acre Wood. It makes me want to write about the places I played in as a child and describe all the imaginings I had at the time...and maybe link them up to various stories I've started over the years. Maybe include pictures of the places and any drawings or "maps" I've made at one time or another. Sounds like a bigger project than a blog post. But we'll see. If it is I could shape it into a memoir ebook right?

Anyway, I'm just going to have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment