Monday, August 1, 2016

Quick update and a lot of artiness...

I've left this blog alone so long I almost feel like I'm awkwardly attempting conversation with a complete stranger. But then perhaps in a way I am. So much has been going on this year, so much has changed...I have changed. For the better. Growth is always a good thing.

One constant though has been art. I will add a few pictures below. That's always fun--creating things, making a mess, throwing paint around.

I'd like to get back on track, writing wise. Bit distracted lately. But I do want to publish at least one more story before the end of the year. As for NaNo...we'll see. I'd like to participate again. We'll see if I can settle down to the mad pace when it comes around!


Anyway, as promised, here are a few arty pictures.






























No comments:

Post a Comment